Curry Chicken: I just adore Indian cuisine. I can’t say I am an expert in perpairing these kind of dishes, but I like the challenge. This particular dish is fantastic, easy, healthy and aromatic.
Ingredients:
1 cup rice (cooked) Basmati is the best for this dish.
3 chicken breasts
1 onion small chopped fine
1 tsp minced garlic
3 tbs flour
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup yogurt
3 tsp curry powder (Or more if you like it really spicy. I do not use “hot” curry. I make my own curry powder and it really makes a difference, but you can use the store bought kind as well).
Fry the chicken in some olive oil until cooked through. Cut into cubes and set aside.
In the same pan fry the onion and garlic (about 3 min).
Add the flour and cook until it turns brown. (About 1 minute)
Add the chicken stock and wisk together. (simmer for 3 minutes)
Add yogurt and curry powder and mix well.
Add chicken cubes and stir. Allow to simmer on low heat for 3 minutes. Pour mixture over cooked rice and serve.
7/23/2026 Haha! We can't even eat Indian Food anymore and the spices are too much for our digestion. I hate getting old.
ReplyDelete