Once I lived in dark suspension, imagination running wild, a dark and forbidden forest forgotten, and built a web of tales to hide within, never looking always dreaming, but now I find that all the webs have flown wide to vanish, sisters spinning soon forgotten and all I have left are these words



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Funny Cake!



I find this cake mix up quite funny. I usually get a laugh out of the cakes where the baker takes a cake order, but mis-understands the customer's request and is too literal about it. This cake is a good example. Obviously the cake text was only supposed to say, "Best of luck in Windy City" but the directions from the customer also got included. May I also just say, the person who decorated this cake has some really nice writing text skills. I find that when I try to write text on a cake, it looks like some 4 year old tried to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment