Once I lived in dark suspension, imagination running wild, a dark and forbidden forest forgotten, and built a web of tales to hide within, never looking always dreaming, but now I find that all the webs have flown wide to vanish, sisters spinning soon forgotten and all I have left are these words



Monday, August 10, 2009

Do something creative today.

Each day would be more beautiful and fulfilling, if we each did something creative and good.

Today I did a word-play project using Wordle. First you make a list and write down a lot of words that can be used to describe yourself. Then randomize it, verticle, horizontal and in various order, font and colors. It was quite fun to make and turned out nice.

I think I'll start carrying a notebook with me to jot down my ideas and thoughts. Sometimes I think of things on the spot and if I don't write them down, then I forget them later.


1 comment: