Once I lived in dark suspension, imagination running wild, a dark and forbidden forest forgotten, and built a web of tales to hide within, never looking always dreaming, but now I find that all the webs have flown wide to vanish, sisters spinning soon forgotten and all I have left are these words
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Ebony sleeping.
I just had to post this picture of my dog Ebony, taken last week while he slept on my pillow. I love how his little paws curl around his nose to hide his face. He looks so sweet. I have tried to take a picture of him doing this before and he would always move when I approached him with my camera, but this time I got the shot. Of my three chihuahuas, Ebony is my buddy. (Rascal is the baby and Ivory is the queen bee).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's just toooooo cute!!!!
ReplyDelete