Once I lived in dark suspension, imagination running wild, a dark and forbidden forest forgotten, and built a web of tales to hide within, never looking always dreaming, but now I find that all the webs have flown wide to vanish, sisters spinning soon forgotten and all I have left are these words



Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's been a long time since my last post.

I am sorry to anyone who reads my blog, that I have not posted in so long.  My Facebook kind of took over my blogging efforts.  Also, I have pretty much lost focus on what my blog is supposed to be about.  I was kind of using for a diary, and a place to actually write something.  I am not sure I have anything interesting to post on my blog that I haven't already posted on my Facebook.  I have thought about making some posts on apps I like for my iPod that might be useful to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment