Getting new shoes is a big deal for me because I will go years wearing the same shoes until I completely wear them out and I am forced to buy a new pair. I think it has been over 4 or 5 years since I last bought a pair of nice shoes for work and every day use. The summer time here is just so hot, it is important to have nice sandals to survive the heat and keep your feet happy.
The first pair is a Jambu touring shoe. It has a 2.5 inch heel and is very comfortable. They are also very stylish, so I am going to use these for work shoes for my office.
The second pair I ended up getting after I tried on a pair of Burkenstock Papillo shoes. They have soft foot beds and I just loved the "peacock" designs on them. My feet loved these shoes so much I wore them out of the store and didn't want to take them off when I got home. I am so happy I won't have to wear $3 flip flops anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment