
The Story begins like this....
"Oh dear me," said Alice, "I do believe I'm quite lost again." She pushed her way through some branches and found herself deep in a moonlit forest.
"I was looking for a...white rabbit...or was it a red queen?" Alice's head was all fluffy and stuffy like it was full of cotton. “What was I searching for?"
"Maybe you were looking for us?" said a voice."Heavens, but you scared me! Where did you come from?" said Alice. There in a small clearing in the forest sat two lovely maidens. They wore dresses of the finest silk. One girl was in all gray and there was a large black raven perched comfortably on her shoulder. Her ink black hair much resembled his shadowy wings. The other girl was in all white and when she glanced up at Alice, she saw that she had the most unusual shade of lavender eyes.
"What's the difference between a raven and a writing desk?" cawed the crow from the maiden’s shoulder."You know, I do believe someone asked me that very same question early in my journeys," replied Alice.
TO BE CONTINUED....
No comments:
Post a Comment