Once I lived in dark suspension, imagination running wild, a dark and forbidden forest forgotten, and built a web of tales to hide within, never looking always dreaming, but now I find that all the webs have flown wide to vanish, sisters spinning soon forgotten and all I have left are these words



Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Cards

I took some pictures of the Christmas Cards I hand made this year. I had particular fun with the silver paper and snow flake stamps. I used sliver and black ink. I wanted the cards to look elegant, yet simple and also let those who received them how much we care about them during this holiday season. I also didn't want the card to be too wordy. I like saying "Merry Christmas" instead of "holiday" wishes; however I had to make a choice on lettering size and decided to go with "holiday" this year for spacing issues. I tied the cards together with twine, which I think always adds an "old world" feel to any card. I got my stamps at Michael's Arts and Crafts store.


The outside:



The inside:

1 comment:

  1. I loved it as soon as I opened the envelope. Classy and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete