Once I lived in dark suspension, imagination running wild, a dark and forbidden forest forgotten, and built a web of tales to hide within, never looking always dreaming, but now I find that all the webs have flown wide to vanish, sisters spinning soon forgotten and all I have left are these words



Friday, November 19, 2010

LUDO Doodles



I created these little drawings and doodles of the band LUDO last night. I had a fun time making them with a digital doodle program called Bamboo Doodlescape. I find it usually frustraiting to try to draw with a mouse, but for doodles it worked out ok. I would much rather use a pencil when I draw. I think I could actually use some more doodles or drawings in my blog more often. It might be fun to express ideas through drawing rather then words. Best of all I feel good that I actually did something creative today.






No comments:

Post a Comment