We are all a bit mad here....I feel that some readers of this blog may be wondering how I came up with my theme and why I often refer to "Alice in Wonderland", "Through the Looking Glass" or about the mysterious characters of Luna or Raven Spinner . I wrote a nice introduction when I trasferred my old blog into this site in June of 2009, just as we were shutting down our madteapartyafternoon.com web site. If you would like to read about this event, here is a link to my earlier blog about it:
Clink here to follow my link.
My blog has morphed into this creative outlet for me now. I find that most times I discuss books, movies, and music on my facebook, but my blog is more about creative projects I am working on or events I have been to or seen lately.
Aww... reading about our old website and seeing all the colored Tenniel illustrations we used, makes me nostalgic for our site! Oh well - I like our blogs, but sometimes I still wish there was a way to keep our site going...
ReplyDelete