Once I lived in dark suspension, imagination running wild, a dark and forbidden forest forgotten, and built a web of tales to hide within, never looking always dreaming, but now I find that all the webs have flown wide to vanish, sisters spinning soon forgotten and all I have left are these words



Friday, December 17, 2010

Reindeer Doodle



I created this little reindeer Christmas doodle to help me wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

So far this year I have managed to get a few Christmas cards sent out. I still have a few packages to send off, so I hope those will make it to their destinations on time. This year it is not our focus to give many gifts, but to remember family and friends and the reason for the Christmas season, the birth of Jesus.

I have really enjoyed seeing all the Christmas trees decorated in so many unique and beautiful styles this year. I enjoy seeing all the Christmas lights at night. The neighbors on our street have really done a great job putting out their decorations and lighting up the evenings. Best wishes to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment